Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 32 Eirexe

Bizarre and even more bizarre dreams ever since I have come into Galicia. They get more emotional and haunting.
Knife fell out of my pocket and I don't want it to injure any person or animal, so going back to find it.
Found it, yay. It was between km 99 and 100. Wonder if it fell out because I don't need it anymore.
Had nice lunch with view in Porto Marin. Ran into Pati too in front of the church! Heh. She 5old me there are sick people behind me, so I want to stay ahead of them. raced forward. There was one point where I tried to take a shortcut that involved a 7-9 ft drop down a brambly wall from my estimate. I stood there contemplating my choice since it would be so easy to just fling my backpack and sticks down. The only problem was that my legs were no way fresh. If something happened to any part of my feet or legs, my planto arrive by foot  might be obscured. Ultimately decided against it.
Am I the pied piper of dogs or is this normal on the Camino? Another larger cute dog with big brown eyes followed me for a long while.  A Cat this morning was seriously invading my personal space too while I was walking.
I see many females herding animals in Galicia. Today the locals really look Irish in the way they dress and look. They have these wooden sticks and wear  woolens.
Fastest mass I've ever heard. Zoom!
Really hard to decide btwn Melide and Arzua tomorrow for Sat.
My feet hurt so much in the middle of the night I whimpered and cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment